Bunch Of Pics

Ron

Hello,

I had some time, so I thought I would share some pics.

OEBTs feeding

Super Tigers feeding

CRS feeding

Taiwan Bee tank feeding

Nice OEBT

Berried OEBT

Berried RCS

My CPOs have been reproducing like crazy lately, I have 3 batches of babies in a 10 gallon with a berried female whose eggs are about to hatch and another 2 berried females in my breeder tank.

Berried CPO

Mating CPO

Thanks for looking,

Ron

Edited by Ron

Very cool. I had no idea shrimp mated that way. Love the OEBT's. all these guys breeding like cockroaches yet? Love the food trays too. It sure would cut down on dirt in the tanks

That's the way the crayfish I've kept breed except for my Marbled crays who just clone themselves.

Shrimp are similar but are much quicker, usually the male tackles the female and they are only locked for seconds.

Thanks again all.

CPO's? Those must have been hard to find.

Not really, this is the second round I've had them. Now they are quite easy to find here :D.

BabyCPO_zpsdc68c078.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pic but I was trying to get a bunch in the pic, I counted 10 before I compressed the pic. I took a quick count of babies in my grow tank and got to 50 without having to search too hard.

I wish I had my Blue Dwarf Cajun crayfish still, I'll try and get them again along with Chocolate Dwarves.

BlueDwarfCajun_zps5a5cfdc8.jpg

Thanks for looking again :)

Edited by Ron

Had to post this as I've never seen crays eating together like this. My CPO go jeting off if another cray touches the food they are working on.

MarbledCrays_zpsdbb03dcc.jpg

They are a batch of Marbled crays that hatched a couple of days ago, they are going to town on a piece of shrimp. Really neat invert, the small female had 50+ babies.