Our Office Tank

HOSStile

Thanks all, it was quite the undertaking to get it all together, a couple of people looked at my little 5 gal. tank in my office, and suggested we have a tank in our lobby. I knew if I asked the big boss if they would buy us a tank, they would say no, so I approached this by asking them if we had a tank, could we put it in the lobby. So I raised money by selling old computers and the warehouse kicked in money raised by selling old copiers as scrap metal. I put together a 50-50 draw and at the end the big bosses kicked in some money too. Again money was tight but it came together. Everyone at our office who expressed an opinion thought the whole thing adds a lot to our enviroment. Rahim, as far as the fish go there are a couple of your Pseudotropheus socolofi, a couple of Dwayne (Punmans) labs and blue dolphins, some red zebras, some yellow tailed acei, of course my nyerei juvies, and departing from an "African" tank I added some clown loaches and some Gold And Green Severums because they are large and open water swimmers. They all get along..... the dom. Nyerei male is in charge ...for now. Sorry about the wordy post, but I wanted to explain how this came about and to thank those that indirectly helped us out. :)

Edited by HOSStile