Xmas Fish Gifts

fishclubgirl

For fun, what fishy xmas presents would you want?? Mine is a proven pair of betta macrostoma that like hard water and don't jump or a breeding group of zebra plecos. Come on, let us know what silly aquatic presents Santa will leave under the tree, swordplant, etc.....

Dear Santa, I would like some brine shrimp that hatch themselves. I would also like an aquarium that changes it's own water. While I am at it, could you please give me tiny plants and fish that will not outgrow my nano tank? P.S. I would love some fertilizer for my plants.

Dear Santa,

I would like some pygmy rainbows for my 40 gallon tank and a new home for the columbian shark and pleco who are currently in there. I would also like a stand for that tank so it doesn't have to sit on the floor. Oh, and some more heaters would be good. :D

I would love a few nice and mature swords, a school of at least 6 Sahyadria denisonii. Also would really like some nice penang eruption discus and also some really nice blue diamonds. Also wouldn't it be awesome to have a nice and big breeding group of zebra plecos? (okay maybe that one is over the top)

Dear Santa, I'm looking for 2x4's, 2x6's, 1x2's and some free time to finally build some fish racks so I can rearrange my fish room. And if it's not too much could you sprinkle some magic on my C. Duplicareous, CW009 and my hastatus so they will get busy.

Santa,

Microworms that don't stink and live blackworms that live forever(so I don't find them 3 months later in the fridge) and I'll even give you all my duckweed(or it goes to syno321....)