Greetings fellow Albertans

Blue Ram

Thought it was time to introduce myself. If you attended the CAS auction on Sunday, I was the individual working the computer and cashing everyone out. It may have seemed like a smaller auction but believe me if you work at it, it is a long day. I also worked the spring auction as a runner and I was exhausted at 6 p.m. You have to have a balance. I actually sold items this time around and was pleased with the selling prices. I did not come home with the heaters or Christian's guppies which I wanted but maybe next time. Had fun anyway. Anyway, enough of that. My user name is the name of my favourite fish even though they are a pain in "a_s" and cause me way too much stress. I currently have 5 tanks running (35 gal, 30 gal, 20 high, 20 long and 10 gal). Four tanks are planted.

I have approximately 70 fish of every nature and kind with the exception of African cichlids since I do not currently have the tank space. I love showing off my tanks and fish so if anyone is interested you are welcome to come see them.

Just wanted to end by saying thanks to everyone in Calgary who has offered me advice and/or suggestions over the past 10 months (believe it or not, 10 months ago I did not have a single tank and knew nothing about fishkeeping).