Auction Time!

jvision

Was wondering if anyone knew of who was the seller of the gold rams. Their id was 272-14 on my bag of rams. Don't even know if they are part of the forum. Was wondering what they were being fed? I don't really want to change their diet too much if possible. They are very nice, but young and I want to keep them alive.

they were being fed any thing and every thing

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Thats a give away price!

Yes, after 2PM, almost everything was give away prices. I don't think these fish are German Red peacocks, I think they might be Red Shoulder- used to be classified as Aulunocara hansbenchei, I believe.

Ive seen out there the bag that has picture it says german red i just wonder who's the seller?i hope its not related strain of Harold german red?

Ive seen out there the bag that has picture it says german red i just wonder who's the seller?i hope its not related strain of Harold german red?

I don't think so... I never bagged any German reds. Plus I have never let a female German red leave the house.

I know that actually your female german red with a albino strain.

So who snagged those first 2 bags of duplicareous corys? I missed putting a face to Jayba when he got the napoensis, and a huge thank you to the Regina Cory Couple whose names escape my sleep deprived brain for the pipettes. Oh and I may not have won many Cory battles but I lost 2lbs that day lol so still a win!