My mbunas

jvision

Moved them from a 29 gal to a 35 this weekend. Not a big Gallon diff. but the footprint change is significant!

DSCF0486.jpg

36" x 15" x 15"

DSCF0487.jpg

Using Peace Lilies in the filter - have several Ivies in the tank as well. Terrestrials just suck up the NPK!

DSCF0489.jpg

Lots of plants and lots of shells keep the fish busy, healthy and happy

Where'd they go??!! They were there last night! :well:

Will have to try to reload them, or something when I get home.

Same problem as before Jason, if you right click on user posted image text and select show picture or show image, it may come up for you and will be there afterwards. In this case for sure in firefox, don't know about IE. Could the people that CAN'T see the picture, let us know if they are running XP with Service Pack 2?

Edited by HOSStile

Thanks HOSStile.

The pics have a bit of a yellow hue. That's b/c I have a Warm White flourescent in the mix there. UGLY!

Right now, for lighting, I have a 24" twin tube Fl fixture. Does anyone know of a source for some inexpensive place to pic up high color temp bulbs (T12 or T8)... other than the LFS? I'm tired of paying so much for lights!! :boxed:

If I can't find anything over 10K for $5 or less, I'll just head out to HD and pick up a plant buld.

i can see the pict that was just posted.. Just cant see the first 2 posts...

This is the first time I havent been able to see pictures. . I am running Xp. dont know about service 2 though..

I use HD lights

a plant one and a daylight one..

I think it shows the colors off nicely

Even if you right click where it says something about posted pics?

When I right clicked on those words - even though they weren't hyperlinked - and clicked on view picutre, it went to the page where the pic is hosted. Then, when I came back to AA, they showed up.

I am running XP Pro with SP2 and all associated updates. Can see all the pictures fine in Explorer.

Edited to add: In Firefox, jvision's images show up as links (which work fine). I am however able to see HOSStile's image normally.

thefishdude: Nice avatar man! Sometimes I wonder where the blood on my keyboard is coming from... hehe.

Edited by xerxes