How do you get banned from this site?

IMO the initial comment about Rahim should have been removed (posted by Moogled) and the thread locked, with a post/link to read the rules & regs of the forum. If there aren't any, then I guess there should be.

While it would be nice if we lived in a perfect world, where the administrative process could be open & accountable, I personally feel that for the most part it would still eventually boil down to a he said/she said type of situation, and rumours will still abound.

Jay runs a pretty loose ship here, and while I may not personally agree with every decision that he might make, I'll still respect those decisions.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some might disagree with me *we* running a loose ship, but that's their opinion and they're entitled to it.

Either way we are just trying to do the best we can, and i'am always open to suggestions. That's why this perticular forum exists.

So if anyone has a problem they would like to discuss, please feel free to P.M. me and i'll do my best to work with you.

Please keep in mind i'am working lots and only get a few hours a week to be on here. So my response might take awhile.

Thanks,

Jay.

Jay - just so there's no misunderstanding, the 'loose ship' comment was meant as a compliment, as in I have never found you to be heavy handed, or overly anal, with regards to rules & regs. ;)

Now have a cool one on me. :beer:

Just so there's nothing hidden between what I said and everyone else's opinion, I don't find fault in bringing up Rahim. I find that we're all supposedly mature adults and can handle use of an example (regardless if we think administrative decisions were right or wrong), as long as we're not trash talking people behind their backs. Or does someone care to prove me wrong on this point?

It wouldn't be a problem unless certain members decide that it's too taboo to talk about what's happened in the past and end up losing a gear in their head.

Edited by Moogled