What does everyone keep

xWhiteyx

I'm more interested in plants, but every time I buy a used tank, I inherit some fish!

But as everyone knows this hobby gets expensive fast, so I try to just stick to whatever plants/fish I can get for the lowest price. I'm not that picky on what the species is ...

I have gold fish and koi (most inherited), parrots/frontosa (inherited), rainbows (inherited), bought a bunch of tetras and cichlids.

:beer:

Andrew

I keep a 230 gallon with 3 sting rays, Jardini Arowana, Hoplo cat, gold nugget plec, Bn Plec, Black Ghost Knife, and a Farowella.

I think that is it

:heart:

20g Saltwater hammer coral, frogspawn, various color mushrooms, zoos, sun coral, hawaiian feather duster, clownfish (who thinks he is a pirhana), firefish, emerald crab, and a bunch of snails and hermits

29G Saltwater acros, staghorn, leathers, zoos, birdnests, 2 brains open & closed, GSP, PSP, cactus coral, 2 xenias regular and pom pom, orange plate coral, green chalice, green digitata, clove polyps, yellow porites, condy anenome with hosting clown, yellow damsel, 2 green chromis

10G Saltwater 20Lbs of live rock with zoos and clove polyps

46G Freshwater 3 bolivian rams, 3 neons, 2 black skirts, 2 albino skirts, 2 rummy noses, 2 white clouds, 2 glolites, 1 headlight taillight, 1 red eye, 2 cherry barbs, 1 buenes ares, 3 leopard danios, 2 otos, 1 rubber lipped pleco, 1 honking mystery snail... I think somemore can't remember

47G cube Freshwater 8 danios

33G sitting empty think it will be a planted tank

25G empty use it for quarintine

5 empty

thats about it

Hi all..We have a large assortment of fish...mostly whatever catches myeye...and a soft spot for orphans.

1-50G ob peacock & ruby red juvies

1-44G with ob peacock juvies, electric yellow juvies, edward mbuna juvies and yellow-tail acei juvies(soon to be thinned and moved to a bigger tank)

1-44G assorted tetras an 2 upside down catfish

1-30gTall with 4 rock kribs and 4 electric blue2's

1-30G Tall 40+ redwag platy fry, 3 cherry shrimp, 1 oto

1-30G pink convict breeding pair

2-29G community tanks... 1 tank has clown loaches,female bettas, platys, harlequin rasboras, golden algea eater, the other has platys, bronze cories, siamese algea eater, red honey gouramies, zebra danios, neon tetras

1-20G with dojo loaches, kuhli loaches, neon tetras, a few fancy guppies, blue tetras

1-10G with haplochromis burtoni juvies

1-10G with 50+ Pink convict fry

1-10G hospital tank with lots of snails

1-5G veil-tail betta and african dwarf frogs

1-2.5G veil-tail betta

80G still to set up

44G still to set up

Phew...think that's all of em!

It's not a hobby...it's an obsession! :lol:

ummm....well..

clown and yoyo loaches, elec Blue Haps, Aulo. SP. Lwanda, Julies, BN Pleco, Green terror, Elec yellow, Acei, Balas, Fronts, Moorii, Kribs, Angels, Daffodil, Guppies, Cherry barbs, Danios, Ameca Splenden, Bettas, Banjo Cats, Flag fish, Black moore, Turtle, Firebelly toads.

And a Furry Orange Cat

I think thats it.

Salt tank----> hammer coral, hairy mushrooms, regular mushrooms, green star polyp, nemo, damsel, f8 puffer, takifugu oblongus, gsp, emerald crab, 8 snails, royal gramma and two gobies.

I know...it is over-stocked...I do plenty of water change and I will get rid of the puffs once they get bigger...except for the f8...i really like the little fellow. Water params has been really good, no spikes.

F8 are also light brackish but mine is doing great in salt. Why am I defending myself...LOL.

FW---->dwarf puffers and t. turgidus in one tank and Crayfish and babies in another.

Js

Oscars, BN pleco, bettas, guppies, platies, dojo loaches, danios, mystery/pond snail breeding tanks, 2 puffers and soon to be some green severums, and a few other fish to join my oscars, possibly some kind of medium to large cat and maybe an irridescent or bala shark.

-Hideo

Pink Convicts,Black convicts,Salvinis,Jewels,German Blue Rams,Jack Dempseys,Bumblebee cats,1 unidentified cat,panda cory,albino cory,male &female crowntail betta's,albino rainbow shark and a tank full of bugs