Really Ugly Aquarium Ornaments

DAlberta

I am still working on gathering items for my "Redneck Fishtank" and looking for the ugliest ornaments ever........

So far we got a flourescent skull (from Big Als) and Kevin was nice enough to donate a Jamaican Beer Bottle. This week I am going to find a bottle depot and see if they are willing to sell me a few of those "mini bottles" the airlines used to hand out. I also picked up some black pvc pipe from Home Depot. (We changed our minds on putting engine parts in the tank as we are conserned about corrosion. )

Looking for your suggestions please!

Dave :beer:

find a bottle depot and see if they are willing to sell me a few of those "mini bottles" the airlines used to hand out

You can get the little bottles at liquor stores. More fun 'cause first you get to empty them. :drunk:

I am still working on gathering items for my "Redneck Fishtank" and looking for the ugliest ornaments ever........

So far we got a flourescent skull (from Big Als) and Kevin was nice enough to donate a Jamaican Beer Bottle. This week I am going to find a bottle depot and see if they are willing to sell me a few of those "mini bottles" the airlines used to hand out. I also picked up some black pvc pipe from Home Depot. (We changed our minds on putting engine parts in the tank as we are conserned about corrosion. )

Looking for your suggestions please!

Dave :beer:

Maybe a confederate flag for the backdrop ? :eh:

Gotta have a fluorescent skull...perhaps a CD...mebbe a fake, plastic skeleton of something...and a small, plastic shopping cart.

I once did, for display, a tank with fluorescent, multicoloured gravel, fluorescent skulls, etc, and those glow-in-the-dark plastic plants....and topped it with a blacklight....it was screaming hideous.

Where could I get a shopping cart from????

Dave

Gotta have a fluorescent skull...perhaps a CD...mebbe a fake, plastic skeleton of something...and a small, plastic shopping cart.

I once did, for display, a tank with fluorescent, multicoloured gravel, fluorescent skulls, etc, and those glow-in-the-dark plastic plants....and topped it with a blacklight....it was screaming hideous.

hey, i know theres this real ugly seramic shoe out there somewhere. i used to have it, but i sold it at the auction a while back. it even resufaced there once, wonder whos got it now.

I have a little plastic wheelbarrow that is Orange and Grey that is 3" long all plastic

*Earthgirl continues to look through son's toy box*

OOOOO, I found a tracktor with a little man that is about 5" long, but it does have some metal on the inside so that is moves when pushed backwards.

Yeah this is awesome BTW! :bow:

To make a tank look terrible all you need is a clam, or treasure chest with a little scuba guy, and the clam/treasure chest opens up and bubbles every 10 seconds.

-Hideo