So how was the auction for those who went?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't believe that my shark/rusty car got bumped that made my day.

-roll-

I'll admit it, that was me... I was leaving soon and really wanted to bid on that, especially the shark. I was outbid though :cry: Hopefully that shark and rusty car looks good in DAlberta's tank!! You'll have to share some pictures.

As for those of you I met it was nice to put a name to a face.

Nelson

You should find yourself a professional photographer and have them take a picture of it for you.

Just wondering if that's an offer? LOL!

Only if she'll sign a model waiver that says I can sell the photo and not have to give her any money :-D

Tattoo magazines are always interested in tattoos that aren't common, so I saw an opportunity to make a little money, and have a photo published ;-)

-Hideo

here's the tat for toirtis - I don't want to clutter up the thread with pics, so here's the link to my gallery :) lol btw do you have any idea how difficult how hard it is to get a decent pic of the back of your own calf? lol try it some time :P

my gallery

You should find yourself a professional photographer and have them take a picture of it for you.

-Hideo

pfft I'd settle for someone with a digital camera lol. All I've got is a grainy @$$ webcam :rolleyes: Maybe next time I see Molino I'll bug him to bring his camera so he can take some pics of my fish and get him to snap one of the leg really quick too :)

and LOL at gr8blade :lol:

Great job of auctioneering Chris. You definately need a rest .

I had a great time, spent a little more than I planned, now I will have to start a tang tank. The other half is whining to all on much more I spent. He hw would have spent more if he had gotten his way with those two plecs.

Well, I can't say that I found much at the auction that interested me. I did however have a great time. Despite being an outcast from Saskatchewan everyone was quite polite!

I think that I'll definately be coming back in the future.

Ya a chance for more wicked killis in cow town!!!!! :)

Moooooose

I thought the auction was well organized but most of the stuff i was interested in was selling fairly high. Plants were outrageous. I ended up buying some at Pisces along with an FX5. I also got a W/C borleyi Liuli, hemitilapia oxyrhynchus, and one of the protomelas ornatus from the show tank at Gold's. I've got to thank Sean for the outstanding fryeri and Kyle for the monster load of Vallisneria. My tank is starting to look pretty wicked. Sean got some pics so hopefully he'll post them on here for all to see. Nice to see everyone again.

here's the tat for toirtis - I don't want to clutter up the thread with pics, so here's the link to my gallery :) lol btw do you have any idea how difficult how hard it is to get a decent pic of the back of your own calf? lol try it some time :P

my gallery

Very nice...thanks....what does it say? Need some help getting a better pic? ;) LOL

QUOTE(Mighty Prawn @ Mar 27 2006, 01:58 PM) *

He's the guy who looks like a successful doctor. That's the best way to describe Tom, I think!

-Hideo

I always figured he looked just like his avatar. biggrin.gif

Ok Harold and Christian just watch it or you will force me to operate on you both after a few :beer: using a dull spoon.

Be afraid be very afraid. :drool :drool:

Tom