An Ethical Question

Well I just personally don't feel the need to ask the corporation why they don't sell feeder rodents, I could care less. I wouldn't buy feeders from them anyways, and people can buy their feeders elsewhere as well. Sure they have some inconsistencies, but so does everybody, and I don't see anything that goes way against my values. I wasn't "waving the petsmart flag", this question was addressed to fish store employees, I work at Petsmart, and I used the name and referenced my expereinces with the company. What's the problem?!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I just personally don't feel the need to ask the corporation why they don't sell feeder rodents, I could care less.

I am not surprised...most people would not either. Incidentally, it is not what I was referring to.

What's the problem?!

Apparently the fact that you entered a debate without being prepared to be in a debate.....its not an arguement (as per the typical North American meaning), but a debate...you are taking this far too personally.

Well I just personally don't feel the need to ask the corporation why they don't sell feeder rodents, I could care less.

I am not surprised...most people would not either. Incidentally, it is not what I was referring to.

What's the problem?!

Apparently the fact that you entered a debate without being prepared to be in a debate.....its not an arguement (as per the typical North American meaning), but a debate...you are taking this far too personally.

No, I'm not, you're just pursuing somthing that is totally offtopic. And if that wasn't what you were reffering to, could you tell me what you WERE reffering to?

No, I'm not, you're just pursuing somthing that is totally offtopic.

Ah, but it is not...lok at the big picture.

And if that wasn't what you were reffering to, could you tell me what you WERE reffering to?

The fact that they are fine selling some live animals as feeders, but not others...if they wish to take the moral high-road, they should do so indiscriminately.

No, I'm not, you're just pursuing somthing that is totally offtopic.

Ah, but it is not...lok at the big picture.

And if that wasn't what you were reffering to, could you tell me what you WERE reffering to?

The fact that they are fine selling some live animals as feeders, but not others...if they wish to take the moral high-road, they should do so indiscriminately.

Why? They choose to sell live fish as feeders, but not mammals. I don't have a problem with that. People can buy their mammals elsewhere. During my six months of working at the store, I have only had two people request feeder mice, and I directed them to the Petcetera a few blocks away.

ive seen it (NAIT toiletbowl). its definitely overrated. maybe theres something extra you gotta do to get em riled up but..meh. you know with the mass amount of pet fish sold, you just hafta expect that some "devious" people out there are going to get ahold of some. i'd rather spend my 5$ on years of enjoyment tho, rather than a couple minutes of betta fury, plus 20$.