New fish

fatpuffer

no take backs...lol. You can always come and visit. Get the eel eating and get the gsp out of my tank and its a deal!

Js

DARCY: "SNOWFLAKE MORAY EEL"

Can't see it being a problem getting a snowflake to eat. :lol:

BTW, my gymnothorax tile kick major @$$ compared to a snowflake.

And since when did Petland start saltwater?

Oh, and put the eel in with the puffer. Either they will get along fine, or the GSP will be out of the tank. :lol:

Nice Dragon! I love dragons they are one of my favorite. Yours is a silver dragon with mustard gas yellow. The nice sky blue metallic is from a blood dragon back in his lineage somewhere ! Beautifull fish

Well he has a little bit of butterfly lacing, and is fully masked so he would make a good breeder. To get super delta babies wich are very nice breed him to a half moon female with a dragon background. If you are choosing a Plakat female. I would choose a Half Moon Plakat as the half moon Plakats have a nicer shape and about half of your fry would turn out with the nice half moon tail and body shape. Your best bet for X ing in my opinion is another yellow dragon or yellow butterfly for the nicest fry. If i find out anything else i will let you know.

Rose