Hello - from Airdrie

gadgetgirl

I just wanted to say 'hi' - I started my first tank (55g) 1 October 2006 and have since acquired 2 more tanks for a total of three. Making plans for #4 :D but will hold off until I have a place to put it!

I knew I was going to enjoy fishkeeping, but I thought I would be able to stop at one tank :huh: Guess not!!

Hi there :D , welcome to AA

I've got in the 55:

2x Male Dwarf Gouramis

5x Neon Tetras

5x Otos

6x Harlequin Rasboras

6x Porkchop Rasboras

6x Bronze Corys

4x Ghost Shrimp

In the 10:

3x ADF's

In the 20:

Nada. Waiting impatiently for it to cycle so I can toss *Destructor Fish*, the incessant Bubble Nest builder into it before my husband chokes him. (My husband likes a calm, well planted tank. With ALL leaves ON the plants!)

Obviously I had to put the 20 where my husband won't see it unless he makes a special effort! :D It's in my office.

I'm thinking about getting DF some girlfriends so all that effort isn't going to waste. . . :wub:

I'm also thinking that once DF is out of the 55, the remaining Gourami may take up bubble nest building duties. . . Gosh, might have to get another tank. Whoa! :smokey: