Hi to all!!!

New to Alberta

Hi, my name is Natasha and I have been an advid fish keeper for 7 years. I have keep all different types of aquarium set ups, including salt water. I have 4 years experience working in an all aquatic retail shop where I specialized in the quaranteen/fish health area. I was blessed to work in an environment that only hired and was run by very experienced and knowledgeable staff, which helped to expand greatly on my knowledge and access to whatever I wanted to do or learn about in the hobby . I have since moved away from making fish keeping my career but am still excited in it as a hobby. Unfortunately "sniffles" I had to part with my much beloved and long time cared for critters and tanks due to my recent move to Alberta. I will be looking to start up a fresh water planted tank soon and could use any help in pointing me in the right directions to do so. Thanks for letting me be part of your team here at Alberta Aquatica, I'm sure I'll be chatting with some of you soon.

P.S. Here is an old pic of my 77gal planted tank when it was first set up.

Edited by New to Alberta

Welcome to the forum

:welcome: Welcome to the site, even though you picked Edmonton :o instead of Calgary B) .

Fuunny - I never said that i was perfect - lol

Here is a pic of my bosemani rainbows in their 55g planted tank. They now are in the good care of a friend of mine. I miss them so.

post-1352-1168733716_thumb.jpg

:welcome: Welcome to the site, even though you picked Edmonton :o instead of Calgary B) .

Really,,,,,,,, you got it wrong also, Red Deer.

Welcome to the Board!

Vic