Hi

Fishful Thinking

Hi, my name is Greg and I have been keeping fish for about a year and a half. I recently purchased a 90 gallon tank which contains australian rainbows and some yoyo loaches. I am learning lots about this hobby thanks to this site and a couple of books from the local library. The limits of my aquarium appear to be my property taxes and my mortgage payments. Strangely enough, my wife believes in paying them both consistently. I am also into Wii and DS, as well reading historical and political books. I've never joined one of these groups before but am excited because it seems to contain many enthusiastic individuals.

Because of the newness of this, some of the vocab is beyond me. I have no idea what the term "PM" means, as in "PM me". Every time I search it on the net I find that it means Prime Minister. I doubt that is the meaning in this context. If someone could help me, that would be greatly appreciated. I also have little experience with internet etiquette, so I will apologize in advance if I do anything uncouth.

Cheers,

Greg

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions any time. There are lots of good folks here with great advice.

Sorry, should have mentioned that I was from Leduc. I am also working on a picture of the tank, but I want to add a little more before I get to that point. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Hi GregL

I am new to these forums as well, not to mention we are practically neighbors, Millet... hahahaha !! :thumbs: