The Ace Auction Today

Pop Eye

SO what did everyone get at the auction today?

was nice seeing everyone again. I guess the "running with sissors comment will never leave me" Lol..

Maybe next time I should get a shirt that says I run with sissors.. Lol.

Nice to see the Orange shirts every where. I do not have one..

I ended up with an amazing deal on 8 albino tawian reefs A steel for 20 dollars... I feel bad for the person who sold these. As they are amazing.

A couple plants, some daphnia which this time i will try not to kill. FOr some reason I can never make green water. Lol.. any help on feeding these guys would be awesome....

I couldnt stay till the end as Im going to River Dance tonight....

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO what did everyone get at the auction today?

was nice seeing everyone again. I guess the "running with sissors comment will never leave me" Lol..

Maybe next time I should get a shirt that says I run with sissors.. Lol.

Nice to see the Orange shirts every where. I do not have one..

I ended up with an amazing deal on 8 albino tawian reefs A steel for 20 dollars... I feel bad for the person who sold these. As they are amazing.

A couple plants, some daphnia which this time i will try not to kill. FOr some reason I can never make green water. Lol.. any help on feeding these guys would be awesome....

I couldnt stay till the end as Im going to River Dance tonight....

Yes that was an amazing deal.... I was on the bid for the same fish :cry: I was sort of glad I didnt get them as I only wanted 1 or 2 to go with my regular Tawian Reefs...

On the flip side I was able to purchase some very nice Koi Angels... and a red tiger Lotus, was looking for foreground plants...not many there mostly background plants...

Overall it was a good Auction... nice to see some of my friends from the forum and I also met a couple of nice ladies from Calgary...

I got 3 koi angels, 3 black marble angels, a nice gold sev, and some plants for my 150. I am now almost clear of convicts only one more to go. Next time I will have to leave at 7am, instead of 7:30 so i can make it on time, I was still making my lots after ten and was almost not aloud to sell them :boxed: .

I picked up some albino bnps, and 2 threadfin geos, as well 3 nandopsis salvini for a buck. Plus some flag fish and a whack of plants.

After promising myself I would not buy anything at all . . .

I bought 2 bags of endler's livebearers, 2 magazines, a 5 gallon round tank and a blue crayfish.

I love my blue crayfish! He is so cool!

:thumbs:

Well, Patrick and I had a great time, I finally got to meet alot of you.. Hi Sue/Terry Lee / Sam and his wife/ Dark Angel /Pop Eye... Snaggle

The orange shirt really was a brilliant idea to see who is who!

We sold alot, and purchased a few... I went out of my comfort zone and trying something new, had no idea what I bought... but they looked sweet!

I got a pair of Hondurian Red point

4 Albino Bristle Nose Pleco's long fin - for a steal of a deal

1 Pair of Killies

My daughter made some cash, from her cherry shrimp :thumbs:

And my other daughter stole my fish profits for her allowance... the Pair of Killies are hers so we are hoping for fry for the next auction.

As always I had fun... :D

Edited by BlackMumba

BlackMumba- We have never been introduced but Sue told me who you were after the auction. I was the tall runner :) and unfortunately I couldn't find my orange T shirt that morning. Next time I'll have to come over and say hi.

That sounds awesome, I knew who you were.. but you looked a tad busy for conversation.. there is always next time :thumbs: