Calgary Auction

werner

wow cant believe im gonna be missing out on this auction

>.> exams >.>

my issue is distance :(

So it snowed like crazy for the Edmonton Auction, and it's snowing like crazy for the Calgary Auction...are we still going to have a turnout?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be bringing a bunch of swords, anubias nana, crinum calamistratum, ludwigia repens, some hygro, a floating plant I can't remember the name of off hand lol but perfect for livebearer breeding tanks, a couple micro worm cultures and some juvenile fish. I think that's it but I am tired and off to bed........and yes the portions at the auctions are usually much more than at the LFS, so you usually get your moneys worth.

Stacey, I cannot believe how huge that sword is.....if I hadn't have won a baby from one of the meetings I would have definitely bid on that bad boy :)

Hmm let me think lol. I got a 5 gallon tank, a 10 gallon with a screen lid, a madagascar lace plant, an echinodorus "red special" plant, some hygro polysperma, white cloud minnows, and some magazines.......I think that was it.

I probably spent as much as I made hahaha. Guess I will find out when I get my check.

Edited by firestorm

Thanks to ALL the volunteers.. great job everyone.

so who got the donated 75g.with stand???

I bought a awesome XXl rose sword- hits the top of my 90g...thx- stacy. the xxxl one would not of fit.

got some baby tears - new plant for me to try, tall crypts, male/female albino bristle nose pair

sold more item too.

some prices were on the low side at the end for sure.

had fun chatting it up and meeting new people.

:thumbs:

5 synodontis petricola, 1 Echinodorus rose, 1 Echinodorus red special?,1 Echinodorus ozelot red, 2 Echinodorus red diamond, some heaters, some killifish and a few other things that i really did not need, but they were cheap so why not.

My big buy was a microworm culture. Woo hoo! As a bonus I got rid of a bazillion sword plants and can see my fish again. :smokey:

Also sold lots of $$$ worth of stuff for the CAS library- thanks for the donations everyone! New books are a comin'...

We scored some non guppy guppies with a bonus baby and a not so bonus snail. We also got a backup filter for the 18 Gal tank that we are aparantly no longer retiring that needs a part or two and a good cleaning. All and all a good day. Now off to update my signature.

Edited by T Dawg

We scored some non guppy guppies with a bonus baby and a not so bonus snail. We also got a backup filter for the 18 Gal tank that we are aparantly no longer retiring that needs a part or two and a good cleaning. All and all a good day. Now off to update my signature.

Non Guppy Guppies?? Do you mean Endler Guppies??

Got Black & White Calvus, Lepidolamprologus nkambe (Harold's I think), double sponge filter for my shrimp tank. Overall I managed to show some restraint although not as well as Jorg.

Well I was thinking of buying a few plants but never took the plunge

Some really nice cream swordtails, small submersible heater(excellent for betta breeder tanks) and a hard fought battle for a San Francisco Bay brand shrimp hatchery!!! But I won!! Also made more money than I spent. Werner, your library money is based on giant duckweed!!