Calgary Auction

werner

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be "running" and so far will have angelfish, riccia, shinnersia(cool plant), cherry shrimp, java ferns of some sort, possibly some flame moss. This is all subject to change as I may have some albino bn. pingu guppies, SD bettas and betta ocellata(pairs). Just have to decide!!

I found some huge plastic bags, so I can bring my huge Echinodorus sp. 'rose', and it's huge "babies". And probably some other plants. And maybe some equipment that's been lying around. Gonna max out my allowance of lot #s, I think.

i was thinking about two bags of endlers, 2 or more bags of cryptocoryne wendtii, 2 or 3 microworm cultures, a bag or two ludwigia repens, ameca splendins, pogostemon stelata, possibly java moss, a large bag of limnophilia sesafloria, a few amazon swords, riccia, pearl weed, java fern, bronze coydoras,

stacie- how big a tank is the sword in now?

height?

The big monster is in a 2' tall tank and it keeps trying to escape (some emergent leaves) plus flower spike that just went up last week. The submerged leaves are bigger than my head. :wacko:

I also have one "baby" that is probably 18-20" tall, plus a lot of smaller ones that are 6" to a foot tall.

Werner,

Was thinking I'd do my donated duckweed thing again. Since I know you love the stuff, I thought I'd use the library's lot numbers so you get more money for books!! Am hoping you like the idea and of course duckweed!!

I thought I'd use the library's lot numbers so you get more money for books!!

Thanks! Anyone wishing to donate auction items to benefit the CAS should label them with lot #999. If you want to donate items specifically to raise funds for more library books, they should be marked as #998.

lol i was just going to ask if they would want a donation of duck weed. it is either donate it or throw it out.

Had I known that people actually wanted it, i'd have kept all of the cups and cups of DW that i've thrown out and tried to flush!!! lol

I figure I'd better help out the library as I need to identify some plants. Some sort of aponogeton that I got from Petco isn't really a scientific term. Any plants that I'd throw out, I'd rather donate as it raises money for the aquarium society, gets a locally raised plant to another aquarist for a good price and doesn't make me look cheap(most important). Am hoping to see lots of familiar and unfamiliar faces on Sunday!!!