Gulper catfish - before and after photo

Charles

Before it eats...

IMG_5564.gif

After it ate my cycling 3"+ parrot fish. This gulper catfish is only about 5" long.

IMG_5653.gif

I honestly did not think becase of the height of the parrot fish and width, it will be able to think it is food. I guess I am wrong.

They are a cool fish. I wish I knew rudy was getting one on the last order I would have tried to borrow some bag space from him.

It has been two days now. The stomach of the gulper seems to get smaller already. It is not full as in you can still see the shape of the fish being eatn. It is more like just round belly full... I am quite surprise of how fast it can digest the food.

I will get a picture of mine. It ate a 6 inch malawi peacock.

Mine is 4-5 inches at max.

They are pretty fun, eh? My gulper catfish is starting a free service for people who doesn't know what to do with their un-wanted fish under 5". They can just bring them here :)

I will get a picture of mine. It ate a 6 inch malawi peacock.

Mine is 4-5 inches at max.

They are pretty fun, eh? My gulper catfish is starting a free service for people who doesn't know what to do with their un-wanted fish under 5". They can just bring them here :)

Actually I was pretty happy about it as I put it in there for food!