aquarium enthusiasts

rED O

Just stop by Totem before you go into Nature's and grab some free popcorn! :lol:

Ewww I wouldn't eat that if I were you.

Why? I always eat totem popcorn.

A few of my friends used to work at totem and lets just say those machines aren't always the most sanitary of things.

So aquarium enthusiasts is closed down for good? Should i remove the from the LFS list?

i would remove it from the list. i work around the corner from there and i havn't seen that store open since the manager left to better places. i have spoken with the owner of AE not long ago and she said that it is still up for sale (and the ad is still up on kijiji as far as i know).

Just stop by Totem before you go into Nature's and grab some free popcorn! :lol:

Ewww I wouldn't eat that if I were you.

Why? I always eat totem popcorn.

A few of my friends used to work at totem and lets just say those machines aren't always the most sanitary of things.

So aquarium enthusiasts is closed down for good? Should i remove the from the LFS list?

I never got sick and I still enjoy my free popcorn. I think I am better not knowing why the machines are not sanitary :)

One of the LFS has to start giving out timbits to keep that going, I am looking your way natures corner store :thumbs:

Is the store still full of tanks and fish?? I don't remember there being a big sell-off...

Store is being checked on, and tanks maintained as the operation is for sale as a literal 'turn key'. That is my understanding, at least.

It's a shame that it has sat for so long though, as Chris had built a great reputation for the shop and now the new owners (who bought and then immediately put it for sale) are letting it slipping out of people's minds as people may find other places to shop (and find free food, apparently).

We'll see what happens... I am watching the situation as I would love to get that store back on as a sponsor once it is actually opened for business.