Hello All

dikspence

Hello Everyone,

My name is Richard Spence and I am 19. I live in North-East Edmonton just outside of Castledowns. I have been keeping fish for the past 2 years. Currently I am running 2 10gal tanks. One of them has Zebra Danios, Neon Tetras, and some Ghost Shrimp. The other tank is being used to grow out some plant clippings that I bought for a 30gal that I am in the middle of setting up. The 10gal contains 2 SAE, 2 Otos, and 1 Pl*co. As for plants I have 2 Java Ferns, a bunch of Stargrass, a bunch of Water Sprite, a Water Onion, and a bunch of Ludwigia Reopens. The 30gal will be set up in a matter of weeks. Currently I am building the stand and canopy and I am hoping to finish the project just before the upcoming aution. This way I can buy somemore plants for it.

I look forward to participating in this forum both to gain information and to help others out.

Wow! It's always nice to know there are young people mixed with the old, and mid-aged. Gives a wide range of opinions, ideas, and answers for the many questions.

It's always nice to know teens, and young adults are becoming more and more interested in the world of fish, of course!

Nice meeting you, Richard! Enjoy your time with Alberta Aquatica! :D