RDFISHGUY says hello

RDFISHGUY

I would've posted this sooner but i have computer literacy problem.Neil showed me the way though. Thanks Neil.My name is Ryan I 'm from Red Deer .I've been into Aquariums for about 14 yrs . I started out with mbunas and juggled around about 30 different species. Then I decided I wanted bigger and badder so I got a couple of oscars and a frontosa .Then an arrowana and now back to Malawi cichlids because once you've had malawi cichlids the rest are pretty boring.Now I have 2fossorochromis rostratus1m1f, 4copidichromis azureus 2m2f, 3protomelas fenestratus/steveni taiwon reef 1m2f,4otopharynx heterodon 2m2f F1, 3 otopharynx lithobates 3f, 3 placidichromis phenochilus 1m2f WC,2 cyrtacara moori 1m1f. I also have a 33 gallon fry tank housing 30 taiwon reef fry and 30 azureus fry.And will be adding another 33 gal. fry tank soon as the fossi ,heterodon,taiwon reef and both azureus are packing right now.Here's a plug for Neil. Since I started New Life Spectrum my fish have gone from very nice to spectacular. My rostratus is spawning @ only 4.5" and the most stunning colors of any I've seen.Now if someone can only show me the magic to get those phenochilus to spawn. Awesome site and I hope to meet more of you soon. PS thanks Darcy,for turning me on to this site.

Welcome Ryan, It seems that by your experience that you will be able to help alot with questions as I seem to be full of them... lol

You guys should start a Red Deer Society (if there isnt one yet). (there are enough of you) Then this province could end up with 3 Auctions in spring and fall

and someone like me wouldn't have to travel so far just to get to them.

Glad your here and hope you enjoy the stay!!

QUOTE "Welcome to AA :beer: "

HAHA sounds like we are all drunks in here

You guys should start a Red Deer Society (if there isnt one yet).

Neil and I talked briefly one time about this, but both of us just don't have the time to organize nor run one of these (especially with all the other committees and boards I am on).

Perhaps Doc_Polit might be interested in this? And there might be a President of the CAS who might be willing to lend a hand getting it set up?

Dunl :)

PS. When it comes to this sort of thing, I'm kind of like the arsonist who lights the fire just to watch it burn... :lol: