Big als boxing day flyer

Vallisneria

I don't know. I plan to go to the sale and i wouldn't mind picking up anything anyone would like as long as i got the money for it ahead of time. I'll know by the thursday Prior to the day if i can actulally make it or not.

Thanks for the link.

L

The sale lasts for about a week. I only went on the 26th once and vowed never again, it is absolutely crazy in there. I now go in a couple days later and re-stock my water conditioners, etc, so if there is not a great deal that you feel won't last a few days, than I would wait. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
So does anyone know if the BigAls sale is still on and and has anyone found any good deals there?

don^t know if u want to go but dennis at golds is a lot cheaper this week than big als & pisces, picked up some food & conditioner & it was at least 2-3 dollars cheaper & he also said that he had a couple of tanks that he wanted to get rid of cheap, also all the livestock is really cheap right now, but i^m fished up as full as possible.

So does anyone know if the BigAls sale is still on and and has anyone found any good deals there?

just got hosed from big als so called boxing day sale, picked up some food & a couple pleco^s, golden nugget for 32.00 & a royale for 42.00 that was there so called sale prices & went to golds & the exact same food was 3 dollars cheaper & there prices for the plecos was 25.00 & 30.oo & then i read harolds fairdeal prices & i had to shoot myself for getting really hosed. the food i picked up was the omega one super colour pellets, & some frozen bloodworms & frozen shrimp.

just got hosed from big als so called boxing day sale, picked up some food & a couple pleco^s, golden nugget for 32.00 & a royale for 42.00 that was there so called sale prices & went to golds & the exact same food was 3 dollars cheaper & there prices for the plecos was 25.00 & 30.oo & then i read harolds fairdeal prices & i had to shoot myself for getting really hosed. the food i picked up was the omega one super colour pellets, & some frozen bloodworms & frozen shrimp.

Ya the Royal plecos have always been $42 each they have been that whey for about a year now. And still not selling! Hmmm wonder why they are rising the prices and the putting them on sale to the regular price LOL.