Big als sharks in edmonton?

chronic

I'm just curious if anyone knows what happened?

Apparently all the sharks are gone, all I've gotten from employees is "something happened...."

I'm kind of bummed, they were beautiful! They're getting more I guess... But, definitely sad.

So yeah, just wondering if anyone knew anything.

One day when I was there, one of the angels had an elastic hanging out of its anus - I brought it to the attention of one of the employees, and they just said, "They'll eat anything," and just kept on going.

the Big Al's in Calgary has had no luck in keeping their sharks alive either. About 4 have died in the past year. Maybe they just don't do well in captivity?

The first batch in Calgary all but one died because they tried to kill the algae with some kind of water treatment that wiped out most of the tank (at least that what I was told).

why not stick with some bamboo sharks if they want to have preds?

These fish really shouldn't be in a tank anyway :chair: . If one angel died and they didn't see it then why didn't any of the many many customers see one or even a sick fish before they all died. Pardon the pun but something smells fishy about that reason. I had heard that a few weeks or so ago Edmonton water had an added substance that killed off allot of fish. Could this have been what happened? :boom:

L