Florida Gars...FOUND SOME!

knifefishfan

i know it sucks losing him. just measured my gars, and they are 7 inches long. they love silversides and eat almost 2 large silversides a day. they eat anything i drop in there...even prawns and bloodworms/earthworms. they even ate a few pellets but i stopped feeding pellets as they are too small for them now lol. try dropping a silverside cut into an inch long and 1/3 in thick right infront of them. itll trigger their hunting instict. thats what i do lol. and when they get used to silversides, you can just drop anywhere and they will eat.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to bad ur not in cowtown, river front has a tank full of them, maybe 6 i think, about 6-8 inches long, says there florida gars,

J When your ready for a young aro you just let me know brother..... Jardini, black,even asian i can get a good deal on from time to time

I had a friend that did a tour of all the shops in calgary and I just called ahead getting things on hold :) The Indo dat came from golds.

Phoenix thanks for all the help wish i could have made it down there too.