Rare Phillipine Blue Angelfish?

dunl

I'm not completely certain, but I'm pretty sure Harold is the only one who's brought these in - I don't think they're on any stores import lists (I could be wrong). I paid $10ea for dime-size fish a few months ago.

Excellent, all good to know. They're something I hadn't seen since last time I was around, so I thought I'd drop a line in here and figured someone would be in the know about them. :)

Not sure if they're the same but April in Vancouver has had them and I got mine from Tntaquatica. Now if only they would pair off!!!

From what I understand the Philippine blue angel varieties are more readily available in the U.S. but the problem is actually getting them. Most breeders down there are keeping only a few types so you have to fish around (pun intended) to locate the type you are interested in and then try and talk them into shipping to Canada as most don't want to be bothered with such a small market. In Canada there are very few breeders indeed and getting quantities and quality combined is extremely difficult. I have sourced these angels from a top notch local breeder and the few varieties he doesn't have now he will have in the next few months so all types will then be available.