Cas Speaker Weekend And Auction April 2 And 3

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angels hey......hmmm I just happen to have 15 or so Phillipine blue angels that nobody else in Canada has except one breeder, and they won't be coming! (Duhn duhn duhn!) <--- more nefarious plot sound effects. What are they judging based on? Again do I want do drag a fish down from red deer, stress it out and stress me out hurrying to get back and not kill him. Tempting.

One word - roadtrip! It will be like a buddy movie! you and yer angel pal, on the road. winnin' ribbons. drinking beers. ok. no beer for the angel.

I am contemplating entering one of the silver ghost variants on philippine blues instead/also. I'd say go for it! they are pretty angels!

good luck to anyone coming from edmonton, we are supposed to get 15-25 cm of snow for tomorrow.. EEK

Actually there's people coming from Saskatchewan, BC too. So drive safe guys and see you tomorrow!!

Are you volunteering tomorrow or Sunday(auction day)?? You're best to get in touch with Dave Howarth..

good luck to anyone coming from edmonton, we are supposed to get 15-25 cm of snow for tomorrow.. EEK

I grew up in a place where if you didn't go out everytime it snowed heavy, you'd never go out! I'll be there in my trusty little Tacoma. (I will bring a change of clothes just in case I need to sleep over though)