Request & Reply Line

fairdeal

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol wow this was interesting to read.....I never thought I would ever hear someone dislikeing Harold. Ya probably someone that has no idea what the fish hobby is all about when it come to good looking healthy fish.

In the past harold was a great insperation to me. I purchased fish from him as well has he did from me. He's a great guy thats always willing to give a Fairdeal I would have to say.

I have been away from the hobby for a few years now but whenever I thought about the hobby I ALWAYS rememberd Harold and the great fish he has had how he loved doing what he does so much!

Now that im back into the hobby again I most deffinitly look forward to stocking back up on some more great deals from Fairdeal.

Hi Harold,

just seeing if you are bringing any cardinals or rummynoses? trying to stock up my community tank.

also will you be bringing any dwarf corys? do you bring in any shrimp as well? if you can please let me know what kind of pricing i'm looking at paying for the fish and the time you quarantine them etc. Thank you! (if you don't want to post it up you can PM me as well) thanks again!

I do bring in both cardinals and rummynose if I have enough requests for them. I have dwarf corys in stock right now - napoensis, a few hastatus and a few pygmeus. The exotic shrimp I don't get just have access to wild caughts and they are not like the types you are likely seeking.

The little corys run from $1 to $1.50.

All the fish I bring in are acclimated and aren't released for sale for at least 10 days after arrival. That way I'm certain they are healthy and eating well.

......no comments about the previous posts....

harold can you please bring in some more l239 blue panaque plecos in the future?

Steve they are on hold for you I believe so I'll for sure be bringing them in 1st opportunity I get.

Are you able to bring in Channa pulchra, ornatipinis, or aurantimaculata?

O

I'll check the stock lists just before I order and let you know. If you are willing to wait chances are that I just might be able to get at least 1 of them for you. Likely be about 3 months before I order for these particular types.

Are you able to bring in Channa pulchra, ornatipinis, or aurantimaculata?

O

I'll check the stock lists just before I order and let you know. If you are willing to wait chances are that I just might be able to get at least 1 of them for you. Likely be about 3 months before I order for these particular types.

3 months + would work out very well, as I need the time to get the tanks properly planted and established. No rush on the order, though if you could let me know the price ranges for each that are available I'd appreciate it.

FYI, my .02 on the above discussion: Always support quality vendors, especially the "little guys". Nothing beats knowledge and a genuine care for the wellbeing of the fish.

Look forward to hearing from you, and thanks for the prompt response.

O

Are you coming up for the auction in march? Also if so do you happen to have any female Blue angels? Looking for maybe a black with blue spots, forget the name sorry

Are you coming up for the auction in march? Also if so do you happen to have any female Blue angels? Looking for maybe a black with blue spots, forget the name sorry

Yes I'll be up Mar.18 for the auction. I don't have any sexable angels in the type you are looking for - yet. I have precious few of any of the pinoy or pinoy paraiba right now but hope to get some more soon.

Ok well can I get 2 nice size ones please if and when you get more? I would prefer the new marble type but doesn't have to be the marble.

The marbles I have but just in nickel to quarter size if you would be interested in those. They could be loonie size by auction time however.

HEy Harold, long time no chat. I'm going to be looking to stock my new 75 with a colony of Tropheus moorii. REALLY like the Ilangi varient, but would be willing to go with any of the more colorful rainbow varients. Can you please see about getting these for me from your suppliers? I'm looking to stock with about 25 fish. Thanks! Feel free to PM me.

Boom :boom: