Request & Reply Line

fairdeal

Want Dovii

Sorry I don't have access to Centrals yet.

Do you know someone local-ish who does? It hard to put together an order from the states when there is so little desire in Alberta for sa/ca

I don't know anyone locally that does but you might want to keep an eye on Spencer Jack's stock.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harold, I am looking for one male l-134 and 2 females. Any idea when you could supply them? Please let me know. Thanks, Jay.

I am out of them right now and may be able to get some on my next order in a few months. In the meantime I'll put you on the hold list.

hi harold i was wondering if you have had any luck with finding a luteus for me all the l199s the l052s and the l330 are doing exellent so im really hoping that you might be able to help in finding the luteus i dont really trust buying something like that from anyone but you. i will travel to calgary to get it if you can get one in.

thanks for the incredible fish

hi harold i was wondering if you have had any luck with finding a luteus for me all the l199s the l052s and the l330 are doing exellent so im really hoping that you might be able to help in finding the luteus i dont really trust buying something like that from anyone but you. i will travel to calgary to get it if you can get one in.

thanks for the incredible fish

Hi Bryan:

I'm still searching for a supplier that can get me some but none so far. I'll keep looking and let you know.

Harold

Hi Harold. The bolivian red rams I bought from you have spawned. Since someone else mentioned it, I would be interetsed in 2, or 3 of the Pinoy Paraiba veils. Threadfin would be nice, but it is not really neccesary. Thanks for help.

Hi Harold. The bolivian red rams I bought from you have spawned. Since someone else mentioned it, I would be interetsed in 2, or 3 of the Pinoy Paraiba veils. Threadfin would be nice, but it is not really neccesary. Thanks for help.

I've added you to the hold list for the angels. Congrats on the rams - fun fish aren't they?

I'm interested in pinoy clown with pearl scale. Do you have any ?

I don't have any here but will check with the breeder. How many? Type of fin? Size?

Thanks.

I need just a pair with wide fins as my tank is only 46gal. any size but would refer medium size.

1 male 1 female will be the best.

Thank you for your help.

Hi Harold

Pls put me in your hold list. Let me know when have any news.

Thank you

I'm interested in pinoy clown with pearl scale. Do you have any ?

I don't have any here but will check with the breeder. How many? Type of fin? Size?

Thanks.

I need just a pair with wide fins as my tank is only 46gal. any size but would refer medium size.

1 male 1 female will be the best.

Thank you for your help.

Hi Harold

Pls put me in your hold list. Let me know when have any news.

Thank you

You are on the hold list - should be able to let you know by Wed. or Thur. this week.

Hi Harold the dwarfs and pleco I bought are doing great lost 2 of the dwarfs but that was my fault.Question that yellow spotted plec what was it agin I would love to buy another in the future if only I could tell a male from female.Do you have any Ottocinclus cats of any kind?I'm going to be down in your area tommorow evening around 7-8 will you be home?I'll call you.

Hi Harold the dwarfs and pleco I bought are doing great lost 2 of the dwarfs but that was my fault.Question that yellow spotted plec what was it agin I would love to buy another in the future if only I could tell a male from female.Do you have any Ottocinclus cats of any kind?I'm going to be down in your area tommorow evening around 7-8 will you be home?I'll call you.

I'll have to check my list when I get home today to see what the pleco was. I just sold the last of the otos a few days ago.