Wadjya Git?!

jvision

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had space and weren't moving in a week, I'd have bought it, myself!

That SUCKS! I hate moving with a passion, hopefully your moving up north so I don't have to drive across the world to pick up goodies from you anymnore haha.

Hah! I'll be a bit closer... I'm moving to Sherwood Park. :)

I picked up two male dragon bettas, Echinodorus sp. 'Frans Stoeffel', a starter culture of vinegar worms, Mangrove killifish, a 5 gallon tank with filter in great condition, 12 gallon antique tank, and christmas moss.

So your the one who grabbed my Christmas moss! Lol! I bumped the dang thing and my buddy distracted me I heard going twice gone, before I could even put a bid in on it. :(. Luckily they had the weeping moss left, ironically lol. And I guess winning both the Ehiem and the LED lighting more than made up for some missed moss haha!

I also managed to snag some synodontis lucipennis, they are doing great! Along with another catfish. But I already forget their name haha.

It wasn't a 50/50 it was a raffle for the LED light set, Fluval EBI shrimp tank and an Eheim Filter with all the profits going to the Aquariums for school program. Congratulations CursiveDuck on the wins. Did you go buy a lotto ticket like they suggested?

I'm glad people had fun and congrats to all the runners.

I hope there will be another bowfront in the fall auction for me to bid on.

L