Just joined

Milan

Hi everybody !

Just found this forum and decided to join it. I'm from Calgary and I started my first tank (29g) couple of months ago. It was supposed to be my daughter's toy, but I have become hooked and took complete charge of it. Of course, she is still involved ...

There are plenty of forums around, but I'm of opinion that local sharing of information and knowledge is invaluable. And here I am ...

I have only 2 platies. I didn't want to add more before I put some plants in it. The tank has completed cycling, and the plan is to add some more lights (65W - ordered) and a DIY CO2 to promote quick and successful growth. I have done a lots of research on this topic, but hope to find some help here as well ...

Lots of help here!

this hobby gets more addicting by the day... pretty soon you'll run out and buy a bigger tank for you daughter... wink wink...

nev

:welcome:

I am aware of that, so I'am taking a different approach. I'am talking my boss into an office one ... ^_^

I am aware of that, so I'am taking a different approach. I'am talking my boss into an office one ... 

:thumbs:

And that way when he gets bored of it... he'll let you take it home!

even better!

thats just good thinking! :D

nev

Right on! I just hope it's not going to count against my raise ... I have to figure that one somehow ..

Right on! I just hope it's not going to count against my raise ... I have to figure that one somehow ..

Just explain to your boss that you are doing whats best for the fish and the tank. If you bring them home they will be under the best care possible, as they are going to a good home! :hey:

as for the raise... this could be a tricky one...

if i had to make a suggions i would say this:

Tell him that you deserve a raise and a bonus for taking care of the fish and doing your job as well...

DISCLAIMER

will not be held responsiable if you boss doens't have a sense of humor and fires you. ;)

keep us up to date on that one!

nev

Edited by nevchewy