Cas Auction October 2

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, volunteering tomorrow as usual :)

But this time got less friends with me, only me and someone else is going, so I doubt we'd be able to help out the concession this year. And hopefully I'm not gonna spill someone's coffee, or drop a fish or tank this year :(

Went to the auction today and finally got my membership in CAS. It was my first fish auction and came away with 5 things I was really happy with...2 lots of rice fish, some vals, rainbows, and some lyre tail swords. I was tryig to be careful size-wise, but when I got home I soon found the vals and Sowrds to be a bit large for my tank. Live and learn. Couldn't resist the lyre tails as they looked incredible. I am very happy with everything I got and the auction itself.

Thanks to everyone that helped make it happen! :)

i still need to get my CAS membership, i was almost tempted into both, the lyretails and the swords lol, they were beautiful

After you get it, you'll feel so much better! lol

Next meeting's Tuesday and you can sign up then. Definitely worth it for the store discounts and there's awesome deals at the mini auctions at the meeting. Starts at 7:30 at Crescent Heights community hall 1101 2 St NW. Hope to see you then!! :smokey: :smokey: