Calgary Auction October 14Th

Mark the date on your calendar(or iphone, blackberry, etc.), next big calgary auction is October 14th, Montgomery Hall as per usual. Current cas members, please pm or email me for your lots.

• 3 months later...

It's soon and current CAS and ACE members, we are getting low on lots so get yours quickly!! And I'll start it off with whatcha bringing??? I will have some rarer plants, perhaps some wild or hm bettas, wild type livebearers, schenops mollies, cherry shrimp and my donation of duckweed. What's everybody else bringing??

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be bringing some guppies, wild angels, apisto's, large chunks of java fern , sunken pirate ship, large driftwood and some misc. equipment.

This was the second time I've gone and the first time I actually stuck around for the auction. It was fun and there were a lot of good deals to be had. Here is a hint for anyone planning to go, you can request an item be bumped and it will be up for auction immediately. I stuck around waiting 2 hours for a big piece of driftwood till I realized I could have it bumped......oh well, at least it was entertaining while I waited. Thanks to the organizers and volunteers!

Today was my 1st CAS auction was looking forward to it all week,saw lots of interesting stuff.But a scratchy throat and sniffles forced me to leave before auction started quess I will have to the count down to the next.Ron I saw that pcs. of driftwood going in as I was going out nice find.Did any shell dwellers show up just curious?

Today was my 1st CAS auction was looking forward to it all week,saw lots of interesting stuff.But a scratchy throat and sniffles forced me to leave before auction started quess I will have to the count down to the next.Ron I saw that pcs. of driftwood going in as I was going out nice find.Did any shell dwellers show up just curious?

Haven't really looked it over well yet; by the cobwebs on it, I am guessing it has been out of the water for a while. I just brought it home and hosed it off outside to get the sand off.

Haven't really looked it over well yet; by the cobwebs on it, I am guessing it has been out of the water for a while. I just brought it home and hosed it off outside to get the sand off.

yup it's been out of water for about 6 months if it's the one I brought

there were no shell dwellers...but there were tangyanikans to be had. (My new pretties...lol)

and I think I'm helping you pay for them.... Great auction and thanks to all who attended and to all the volunteers!!

Quite a few deals today, whoever got that arowana and that Eheim Pro2 got some super deals.

True Dat! If I had a tank ready, I would have bid on the arowana. From what I could tell, it was a Red Tail Gold and a super steal at $45.