Oops, I Got Some More Cories...

fishclubgirl

So some fishy friends of mine were in town over the weekend. The mr. fishclubgirl suggests that we should get together with them for breakfast and touring the stores. Being the good fishkeeper I am, I know my tanks are jammed and I keep pulling fry out of the livebearer tanks... But.... I have a weakness for groups of cories(so cute) and Big Als saw me coming... A group of red sailfin cories and a group of cories labelled agassizi but they're not, are now in my tanks as well as some additions to my group of brochis. Throw in a big bottle of fertiliser and the nls food I picked up and it wasn't a budgetwise day. I will suggest to these friends not to contact me in the future when they come to town so I can save my money....

And the mr.fishclubgirl didn't say a thing which he should have!! Like "don't you have enough fish?? Or perhaps you should get the bettas in the ikea storage bins (another inspired idea)off the coffee table first??" Enablers, all of you!!!

I'll try to get some after Stampede. The mislabelled agassizis have been tentatively IDed as "gomezi". All the fish were 4.99 each and I used my CAS discount too so quite the deal!!!

$5 ea?!! Un-bleepin-believable!

Less than that, as Big Als offers CAS members discounts. Score!!! That's what happens when you go shopping with Paul Mansfield.

post-3555-0-44924900-1342309487_thumb.jpgHere's the tentatively IDed(they had their drivers licenses,lol) "gomezi". Perhaps Syno321 can confirm???

HAHAHa....I think your Betta is vain...lol just gotta be in the shot! lol

Wingin It, look hard, there's a black molly on the right too. And they're not vain, they're just hunting for fishcrack aka critter crumbs..

fish crack could be the number one 'cause of fish pregnancy in the SE...lol just sayin'..hahaha

Ummm (clears throat), I'm not in the SE but in West Chestermere....

post-3555-0-44924900-1342309487_thumb.jpgHere's the tentatively IDed(they had their drivers licenses,lol) "gomezi". Perhaps Syno321 can confirm???

Do you have any better pictures? Right now I'd say the only true way to confirm if they are gomezi is if the females answer to the name morticia ... :smokey:

Got some cories weizmann for 18 each at big als, and they had the red sail fin cories there as well, they are green corys (aenus) that they hqve bred out the reddish hue till it came full blown, no c nmber yet