Caoac Convention

rayfong

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything is at the Edmonton Event Center. Have fun, all! I will sadly have to miss it all this weekend. :(

At the hotel as well as far as I seen on the site.

On a side note the talks today were phenomenal ! Picked up a sweet Ian Fuller original paint of a green laser corydoras and a pin . The lectures were fun and educational, and wow the amazing intel.

Im thinking that you mean the Edmonton Hotel and Convention Centre referred to in the ad? I think that Edmonton Event Centre is in the WEM? Just for clarification?

Sorry... Must have WEM on the brain for some reason. :huh:

Thank you to everyone who worked so hard to make this a success. Had a great 3 days and even saw a few people we hadn't talked to in a while. Loved the talks - great speakers who brought their passion to the room. Bought what I set out to get this weekend (corys & plants) and even ended up with an unexpected saltie (clownfish)!

Thanks again

Theresa and Ted

Edited by Ted

SGG- were you the one in the blue shirt?

Lol nope I believe that was Fishclubgirl, if they were a brunette. I was the blonde with the black hoodie, later was a dark grey/black tank. Btw I snagged 2 bags of green laser Cory's (thanks Paul) and managed to get the first bag of wood cats. Got a bag of 6-F1 gymnogeophagus , starter cutler of Walter worms, naja grass and some lovely boboltis, some wonderful neon rice fish and was give a black schultzei (thank you again for the gift, I dripped him to acclimatize him, and he is swimming happily with my 2 big mommas, I forgot your names you lovely Saskatchewan people but thank you again). Met so many amazing people and had a fabulous time thank you ACE and CAS!

Edited by SuperGuppyGirl

Big thanks to all the members and the executive for doing such a great job on the convention. Speakers were wonderful, dinner was fantastic and a very nice way for a fish nerd to spend the weekend. Thanks Michael, Paul and Ray for the high quality fish I brought home!