Calgary Lfs

Pelle31

Franco's is across the street from big als and yes, riverfront is still going. I've made some finds at petland, especially the one in Shawnessy.

stay away from from petland, unless u like paying thru the nose they will bleed u dry, riverfront still has there 50% off sale every 2nd saturday of each month, don^t buy fish at big als, unless u like treating for numerous deseases, golds fish r always good, francos r good too, but over priced, pieces aren^t too bad, this is just my 2 cents worth, take it what u may. from my own personal experiences

I do find some neat fish at Big Al's sometimes...and i'm pretty picky about which ones I get.

I do get some fish from Riverfront...they're nice peeps.

I do sometimes see some decent fish at Pisces, plants sometimes too.

I don't even attempt to go to Francos anymore 'cause they're either not open or i get, "Not For Sale".

I'm not as lucky as FCG at getting/finding deals at various other stores...but I always get the sweet deals and awesome fish from Fairdeal. Well worth the drive! :)

I agree I have nt been to francos in years and never will go back again ! For the same reason along with a few other reasons that I won t mention on here awefull cutomer service thats all I will say! Most of the other stores Riverfront,Pisces,golds, big Als and Fairdeal (Harold) are all great for different reasons. Their worth your time!

Well that explains why I can't find him on a map...lol. What a noob :)

You can reach me by replying to posts, PM's, calling me at home (403)254-9402 anytime after 3 weekdays or just about anytime on weekends. If you call and there is no answer just leave me a message and I'll get back as quick as I can.