Disinterests

Deano85

Just wondering for fun which aspects of the hobby least interest you. Not trying to cause problems, just curious.

For me it's a bunch of big fish in a big tank, abet small in comparison to them. Also never really got into discus and plecos.

Edited by Deano85

Just wondering for fun which aspects of the hobby least interest you. Not trying to cause problems, just curious.

For me it's a bunch of big fish in a big tank, abet small in comparison to them. Also never really got into discus and plecos.

Live bearers! Lol, they're only good as feeders imo.

+1 on the distorted parrot fish & those horrible mutations ( balloon ) mollies,rainbows,rams & what ever else that has been butchered by the trade to look this way.

+1 on balloon fish, strangely I don't mind parrots as long as they aren't mutilated to be hearts or dyed, can't stand goldfish especially the mutated ones, plecos, anytime my relatives get fish especially as they won't listen about proper fish care.

Edited by SuperGuppyGirl

I am learning to not like plants. It might be because I don't give it lots of attention due to the amount of tanks I have going but they are currently my #1 pain. That could change of course.

Parrot fish, goldfish, koi, very large predator fish, and any really sensitive fish that has a hard time handling a 25% water change without getting stressed out.

The biggest thing that I don't have interest in doing is selling my fish. I thought once I started breeding that I would sell to recoup some of the costs that I put out but I'm quite honestly attached to all of the little guys and want to watch them grow up. Of course that could change too if/when I run out of money, space or the wife says enough. Don't get me know, I've sold off fish that I've lost interest in or when tanks have got overstocked but I find it more interesting to experience the full grow outs of the little guys.