A few of my fish

Reza

Here's a link to pictures of some of my fish. The web page was a five minute job just to get them on the web to show some relatives in Calgary.

All of the pictures were taken with my Canon A80, which I obviously need to practice with. LOL No commenting Sean!

http://www3.telus.net/public/arynreza/fish/

Just a note, most of the pictures are 0.4 megs, so dial-up members please be patient.

Tell me what you think.

~Reza~

Edited by Reza

Very Nice Jardini - so it has taken 2 years to get from 8cm - 35cm? What size tank is he in? What foods does he eat? I am considering one in the near future and I would like to know how long it would be before I needed a monster tank for him. How does he get along with his tank mates??

Thanks a bunch

Cory

Very Nice Jardini - so it has taken 2 years to get from 8cm - 35cm? What size tank is he in? What foods does he eat? I am considering one in the near future and I would like to know how long it would be before I needed a monster tank for him. How does he get along with his tank mates??

Thanks a bunch

Cory

Actully there's a mis-type on the wbe page. He's actually 45 cms. Went from 2" to 18"

Mostly fed shrimp and clam meat with some occasional mysis. He also eats the floating cichlid pellets when I feed the other fish.

Everything looks great, Reza!

Oh, and one more little typo... those are Green Spots, not 8's! Then again, I don't think they are too fussy on what you call them ;)

As long as it's not "Late for dinner"!