A new Aqua-phile to AA...

HmgBrd

I've just receently found AA's site and am delighted to say I've now become a member!

I've in fact already made good use of the Sale section and have reached a deal to acquire my next tank...a 240 gallon!

I'm not new to the hobby although am a more recent "transplant" to Calgary (I've been here for about 3.5 yrs now). Love the city and don't plan on going anywhere else soon...

My current tank is a 75 gal freshwater with 11 Discus, 8 Clown Loaches and 30 or so Cardinals as well as a few other unusual odds and sods. Before getting there, I've also kept a number of SW and FW tanks.

My current interests lie with the planted aspect and I hope to find some colleagues who might want to swap/sell/buy vegetation. More on that to come...

Anyhow, hi to all!

HmgBrd

Yup! Its my "Dream Tank" about to become reality...

At some point, I plan on adding to the fish community. Perhaps another 30-50 cardinals (for that WOW effect), another 2-4 discus to round the numbers out and certainly some Cherry Shrimp.

Right now though, I'm seriously planning the design aspects of plants/decor. Those Takashi Amano books are a real inspiration !

Good on you and welcome. I joined about 5 months ago and am very glad I did. Very supportave and convivial group of folks. No question too small. You will be glad you found this place.

Cheers;