Daily Aquarium Photos

Slough Shark

I've seen threads like this on other forums so I thought I should make one here :D

I'm sure that this will be a daily thing for me now, I was already deeply into Wildlife photography, so once I started Aquatic Photography, I got right into it! It's a great hobby in my opinion, and anyone else who wants to share their pics on a daily basis (or once and a while) can post them here!!! :D

Post any of your Aquarium photographs here, SW, FW, or Brackish. Cichlids, Cyprinids, Catfishes, Loaches, anything! All I ask is that you post appropriate pictures here, and if you want to post about someone's pics please do so, but add your own photos too, just to keep the photos flowing. Thanks :w00t:

I'll start first:

BronzeCory_Postable.jpg

CommonPlecostomus_Postable.jpg

Happy snapping and hopefully posting!!!

Edited by Slough Shark

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My daughters angel pair.

angel2.jpg

angel1.jpg

My 75g tank

75g.jpg

Edited by Sam Chicklets

Well it's almost tommorow (11:23) so I guess I can post my new pics now, I'll probably edit and add more in the morn.

Nice pics all of you! I've never owned Angels before, but if I was to, then I would definitely get some Altum Angels, they are so beautiful!!! That lungfish looks greeeat!! How big of a tank is he in? You probably know how I love to see those cichlids popeye!!! I didn't like Frontosas for the longest time, but now I love em!!!!

Anyways here are my pics! (Just two for now)

FullBodyView_Postable.jpg

SuckerCloseup_Postable.jpg

Edited by Slough Shark

some of mine. Awesome Idea to start a daily photo thread.

Anyone know what this guy is? was sold to me with some firemouths, but as he grew up, he turned into something else.

A real Firemouth

This is Little Claw, He isnt a fish, but here is a pic anyway

post-753-1167806831_thumb.jpg

Bronze Cory

I'm not too sure what this guy is either...

post-753-1167806896_thumb.jpg

Top pic looks like an hybrid - JD and firemouth? Or it could be one of the new convicts that are coming around. The bottom pic is a Chinese algae eater.

That lungfish looks greeeat!! How big of a tank is he in?

A small one...3½g quarantine/grow-out tank as I have had him only since the 14th of December, so he still has a couple of weeks to go before being moved to bigger digs, unless he outgrows his current housing before then (he has gone from 16cm-23cm in 2½ weeks, and the tank is only 32cm long).

one of my Bolivians

bolivians9a.jpg

some of my Kribs

kribs2b.jpg

Cool shrimp Finaddict.

Nice tank Canabis how many types of rainbows do you have in it?