Daily Aquarium Photos

Slough Shark

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured I would add a couple photos of my tank, and a few residents and one male guppy.

gallery_3515_192_3265.jpg

This is my male guppy.

gallery_3515_192_4235.jpg

This is one of my Burundi Frontosa

gallery_3515_192_13669.jpg

This is feeding time...

gallery_3515_192_9342.jpg

This is the Dolphin we just obtained from Brad, Thank you so much BRAD!!!

Lana

Thanks steven! I'm really happy with her--on another board I visit people were like, "you're going to have so many problems keeping a GBR in such hard water" etc etc but she's proven to be really hardy (*knock on wood*). I just need to find her a boyfriend. :D

Thanks steven! I'm really happy with her--on another board I visit people were like, "you're going to have so many problems keeping a GBR in such hard water" etc etc but she's proven to be really hardy (*knock on wood*). I just need to find her a boyfriend. :D

You're welcome! I have 5 Rams aswell and they're doing fine in tap water haha, people had suggested that I should use Acid Buffer to lower the PH.... I'm not sure why so many people are having problems with thier rams...... I went on vacation earlier this spring and didn't change the water for 2.5 months and they're still around lol.

• 1 month later...