Sometimes You just wanna cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Pop Eye

:(:(:( I woke up this morning and came downstairs to turn my tank lights on.. I turn on the light to my 90 and pretty much every fish in there is dead.. A couple survived. The ones i DOnt care a whole lot about of course...

The cause.................................

My bubble wand at the surface and no o2 in the tank...

I am soo friggen fusterated. BEcasue I finally had the tank where Iwanted it.. And as most of you have seen my tank..A couple thousand dollars of fish im sure died today...........................

Im soo friggen fusterated.............I just wanna scream..

nothing worse then pulling out a bunch of dead fish.. that I loved!!!!!!!

Guess its time to switch the tank over to something else. as im not investing that much money again......

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that really sucks. I hate it when I lose a couple of fish. I can't imagine a whole tank full.

Of course all my wild peacocks died... my wild yellow calvus I loved soo much, all my Tawian reefs including my albinos.. And im sooo angry cuz i just put all my juvies into that tank last night!!! and now all my juvies are gone as well. Sighs......................................... Just sad cuz all my juvies died from my wild caughts... and now i dont have my wild caught males nor there little guys.......