Hi Everyone

Edward

Hi everyone, I am 1 day old on Alberta Aquatica! It's great to find a local forum site with so much info.

I just recently got back into fishes. Wife bought me a 29 gallon for Christmas and before we even got that set up we returned it for a 60 gallon!

Hoping to learn lots from everyone here, Tiger Barbs and Silver Dollars are sure different from Koi!

I live in Edmonton, and work at a Marine shop. Figure that one out :P

Edward

Welcome! Hope you enjoy being hear as much as I do. You sure can meet allot of people with the same interests in the fish hobby that has really helped me have allot more passion for fish.

Welcome to AA

:welcome: Welcome Edward.

Beware the bug! I started with a 75 gallon freshwater tank 2 years ago and now have that tank, a 40 gallon river tank, a 33 gallon community tank, and am working on a 10 gallon paludarium (and I have no idea where it will end but it is sooo much fun!).

:welcome: Welcome Edward.

Beware the bug! I started with a 75 gallon freshwater tank 2 years ago and now have that tank, a 40 gallon river tank, a 33 gallon community tank, and am working on a 10 gallon paludarium (and I have no idea where it will end but it is sooo much fun!).

Yeah, it's already too late....My parents have a 33gal not being used and I was looking at a 20gal as well.....I've only had my 60 for a month!...