NLS Grow

patrick

I would recommend switching them over to a larger pellet as soon as they can comfortably fit them in their mouths.

If you would prefer to keep the juvies on a higher protein/fat diet than the regular Cichlid formula, feed the TherA formula, or the Surface Feeder formula.

I find that the fry are at least 1 1/4 to 1 1/2" anyway by the time that they can start swallowing the 1MM pellets comfortably. Just a tip - a little Grow goes a long way. You have to experiment a bit to make sure you are not overfeeding.

• 4 months later...
I feed all my fry NLS grow straight from the start. If they are too small to eat the pellets, I crush the NLS grow into a powder.

A cheap pepper grinder works really well to grind up the pellets.

Rick

Edited by Ruadh

I feed all my fry NLS grow straight from the start. If they are too small to eat the pellets, I crush the NLS grow into a powder.

Rick

I use a small Mortar and pestle to crush mine up. I found the pepper grinder didn't get it small enough for some of my fry.

Rick

I use a small Mortar and pestle to crush mine up. I found the pepper grinder didn't get it small enough for some of my fry.

Me too.

• 9 months later...