When is the Edmonton auction?

fairdeal

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im very excited. This is going to be my first auction, and im picking up 15 more tanks on Sunday. Mostly breeders and a couple of fry tanks. Going to start the racking system and with any luck they will be cycled as soon as the auction comes around. Hopefully i can pick up a few good breeding pairs. And some handsome fish to go in the display tank.

:thumbs: I love the auctions... I had to skip the last one.. no room and no money...!!

Anyways, I am going to be bringing in some Crystal Red Shrimp... I have a Limited amount available... but they are breeding like crazy ... and is possible black chrystal shrimp as well but not as many ...

And of course some betta's :thumbs:

Could someone from ACE please get in touch with me? I want to put an ad for the auction in the Calgary magazine and need copy!!

Thanks!!

I was gonna buy fish next week in edmonton but I think I will wait and come to the auction...hopefully by then the 225 will be up and running. Fingers crossed and toes. It will be nice to finally meet some of you!