Cold water pond fish sourcing?

dunl

Specifically looking for koi for my father-in-law, but what else can you put in with them, and where can you find them?

As for the koi, he just likes cheap koi, nothing fancy.....he lost quite a few over the winter, and wants to restock some with his 6 year old koi that he has left.

If you're in Calgary, come to Sunnyside - We have Koi, Sarasa, Shabunkin, and Comets for pond fish - which can all be together. We also have other goldfish that are as cheap as 59 cents if he wants to start em small. The above pond fish are priced between $7 something and below $12.

I was thinking some of those Amazonian catfish that Rudy picked up.

My father-in-law was just mentioning the other day about a stray cat problem he has.... :lol:

• 3 months later...

I bought 3 Koi at Petcetera at $9.99 a piece buy one get 2 free so $3.33 a piece 2-4 inch, just don't get them out of their pond, it looks like they have not done anything with the filter or water for weeks, many dead and dying, the koi in the regular tanks look ok though. :(

Guest Funky_Fish14(Thought I was regis
What your father-in-law needs are a couple of pike fry...

Do you know where those are available? I am looking for some that will winter in an in-home/garage pond, and they will spend the summer in our duggout at our acreage(my big pond haha). Thanks for any info!

Chris

My father-in-law was just mentioning the other day about a stray cat problem he has.... 

I have a nice *little* (reads 16 inches and growing) Redline Snakehead he can use

for cat control (damn thing keeps trying to bust through the tank every time our cats walk by)....he may have to put it on a leash to stop it from walking away though.....lol......just got a mental picture of a killer guard Snakehead chained up in the driveway....lol