ACE Auction

Jayba

Planning on coming and bringing my daughter. 6 months old and she sits in her bumbo and watches the 180 all the time. Might bring some juvies to donate to ace. Maybe some cyps, red back scraper fry and a few other left overs from my tanks.

I'll be bringing plants, some excess fish, live foods, and probably some green shrimp (everyone's getting the Cherries for their shrimp start-up).

My 5 year old daughter wants to come, she wants some stuff for her new 5 gallon tank in her room. Just worried about the attention span, could be boring for her, it can be a bit tedious. At the Calgary auction there was the option to bump stuff to the front of the line for 5 bucks (which was donated to the SPCA) they do such a thing in Edmonton? That way I could get out before the wheels fall off. Dunno, bring a coloring book and plenty of snacks to bribe her. I also need to remember not to blow a fortune on plants! I need plecos! oh yeah, and the little lady has wants too...