Request & Reply Line

fairdeal

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi harold happy Holidays! just making an inquiry on when will you have cardinals and rummy nose?

thanks

hi harold happy Holidays! just making an inquiry on when will you have cardinals and rummy nose?

thanks

I'll be ordering both on the next order or the one after that - depends on suppliers stock at the time. I only try to get the large ones.

Hi Harold are you ordering corydoras that can handle high temp like Rio Negro corys (C. adolfoi, C. burgessi, C. davidsandsi, C. imitator, et al) or upper Orinoco corys (C. delphax, C. ostecarus, etc) and sterbai,green,peppered? thanks

I'll recheck my stock list for Peru to see if any of these may be on it. I'm not sure if it will be Columbia or Brazil next but will check there as well.

I am wondering if you have any rainbow angels left? and if so do any look like the picture in the other thread? Thanks

I just picked up some rainbows. They will look similar to the ones already posted at the same size.

Hi Harold, I wondered if you can tell me what you have for 'tanganyikan cichlids'; or you could email the price list to me at jonwondemarco@hotmail.com . Thanks.

I have very few tangs right now but will be trying to put together an african order in the next few months and I'll likely go crazy with the fish I'm bringing in. I have lots of requests for tangs so they will for sure be on that order. I just have to wait and see what the supplier has available when I'm ordering.