Request & Reply Line

fairdeal

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Harold, do you know when the next shipment to Edmonton will be?

I may be interested in 15 of the pseudotropheus demasoni - 3/4 - 1" - $5 each

Also do you have any of the Mikrogeophagus ramirizi (Bolivian red rams)?

Thanks

I have to call my friend Paul to see when he will be up next but should be towards the end of the month sometime.

The red rams will be on the Colombian order which will likely be 4-6 weeks.

Hi

I'm interested in tropheus. I'd like to get them smaller. Do you know when you will get some others in? besides the red/blue rainbow that you have.

Thanks

I'll try to get smaller ones on my next African order but that likely won't be until sometime in Jan.

Hey Harold, could I get 15 of the 3/4"-1" Demasoni's. Could you let me know when a finalized date to Edmonton will be.

Thanks

I'll set them aside for you. I'll be calling my friend today to see when his next trip up will be.

Do you have a store or where would I see the fish on your list. I am not in Calgary so I would have to plan a trip.

I don't have a store - more like a fish basement but you are welcome to come and look anytime. Just call me at (403)254-9402 or PM and we can arrange a time.

His basement is better than the stores I have been to^^

I'm interested in the wild guppies keep me posted please

Steve:

I brought in 125 of the wild guppies to see what they looked like and wouldn't you know it every last male in the bag was DOA. Jorg is going to raise up some fry ( females are forever giving birth) so we can see what the males actually look like but that will take a few months I'm guessing. These fish just came in a week ago and he already has about 30 fry.

Hey Harold, could I get 15 of the 3/4"-1" Demasoni's. Could you let me know when a finalized date to Edmonton will be.

Thanks

I'll set them aside for you. I'll be calling my friend today to see when his next trip up will be.

Looks like next Fri. or Sat. will be the next trip up but that will be confirmed by this Sun.

• 1 month later...