Bristlenose Plecos Spawned

Wingin' It

I'm not entirely sure when it happened, but I know it happened in the last few days...as I only paired the male and female up in the last 5 days! So now that I have eggs, i'm sure they'll hatch soon...and soon after that i'm going to need microworms and bbs.

Soooo...Anyone have any microworm cultures that they can lend me a scoop out of?? LOL Mine all dried up Looooong time ago. ;)

give me a call or txt me! hahaha...i'm out and about today!

403-461-3258

Yay! I'm so excited! When I saw the eggs I actually yelled out, "MY PLECOS SPAWNED! I HAVE EGGS!" LOL

I'm such a fish geek. ;)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baby BNs eat the same as their parents... if you can't find any BBS and Microworms

Thanks guys! I'm happy!!! My husband thinks i'm a dork...lol I'm ok with that though. ;)

Baby BNs eat the same as their parents... if you can't find any BBS and Microworms

Good to know! Thanks! I also got some Microworms from FCG...Fishy Friends are Cool! teehee ;)

I got lots of peat pellets...will that work? I can go to the dollar store and get more containers too...muhahahahaha.

You'll have to tell me how to keep them alive ;) I've never had them before.

i dunno if peat will work, dan told me to use top soil, preferably nutrient free... i've been on the lookout for it, sort of

I have a 30 lb bag of it. I'll bring you a bit. I'll also cut you a piece of glass to put on top. bring a margarine container with a lid and I'll show you how to set it up. Preferably the 2 lb size I find works best.

Also, do you have quick oats? That is what I usually feed them, and occasionally I will gut load them with NLS growth, or random flake foods.

See you TO - night.

Edited by DanGofCalgary

So do either of your respective spouses know that you're getting together tomorrow night for "aquarium club"?? Meeting's tonight guys!!